Outbreak Nutrition - Pathogen Preworkout review

Cheers to xplosiv for the sample.
This is my first review so hopefully it meets the requirements.

Taste- 8/10
The sample I received was agent orange pineapple. Wasn't sickly sweet like other pre workouts I have tried bit did have the bitter after taste that seems to be in every one. Not bad tasting at all to be fair.

Mixability- 7/10
Gave it a good 30 second mix in my smart shaker and was happy it didn't froth up heaps like others supps but there was heaps of white bits on top and in the bottom of the shaker so would have to say doesn't mix that great.

Formula- 7/10

L-Citrulline Malate is a nitric booster so is a good ingredient for pump but from doing some research it has about 1000 grams less than the beneficial dose so could definitely do with a bit more of that.

Beta Alanine is used to increase endurance and explosive power over time. Recommended dose is between 3 and 6 grams every day and this pre workout comes in with 3.2grams so would meet that requirement if used everyday. It also gives the mad tingles in your face and arms if you are not used to it.

Agmatine Sulfate is another another ingredient for pump and also to help increase focus. Seems there is a few different opinions on recommended dose but this contains a decent amount by all accounts.

Choline Bitartrate is meant to support memory, improves cognition and stimulates the mind apparently. 525mg a day is the recommended daily dose for men so this comes in just under.

Caffeine as we all no has a stimulant effect and this has a fairly decent dose at 350mg so wouldn't recommend this if you aren't use to a good amount of caffeine.

Teacrine is another stimulant that everyone seems to rave on about. 125mg seems like a reasonably standard dose.

Theobromine is another stimulant but is meant to be more mild and longer lasting than the other two. No real consensus on recommended dosage on this.

Juglans Regia Extract is mainly used as a mood enhancer from what I have read. Can also improve performance.

Tldr: this product is stimulant heavy with some mood and focus enhancer thrown in.

Overall rating 7/10
I enjoyed the taste of this and the focus it gave was definitely noticeable but not a huge fan of all the stimulants and I know I'll get some shit for saying that.

I would consider buying this depending on price per serving as I'm a bit of a scrooge.

Sorry couldn't add more photos, kept saying they were too big.

Comments