Outbreak Nutrition - Pathogen

memskememske Posts: 14
edited October 2017 in Supplement Reviews / Logs

Midnight edition. Stay tuned.

Taste - 10/10
Agent Orange-Pineapple - Pretty nuetral flavoured, not too sweet, not acidic tasting like some PWO's. Easy to down.

Mix-ability - 10/10
Mixed up in a few shakes in a typical rubber ball style xplosiv shaker.

More to come post workout, will update and post as we go.
Formula - ??/10
Overall score - ??/10

Comments

• memskememske Posts: 14

Formula - 9/10

Everything is dosed as I would hope for, with the exception of L-Citrulline Malate which is slightly underdosed as 6,000 – 8,000 mg shows to be the current optimum dose.

Great stimulant profile. Worked well throughout the entirety of my workout, providing very nice energy, focus and mood enhancement. Recovering from a head cold and a midnight workout but still managed to get a full session done at regular weights.

No tingles, jitters or crash.

No creatine added in any form, which is a very cheap product to include. I understand why they didn't however as there are very differing opinions on this as to it being a positive or a negative in terms of PWO's. (tolerance of monohydrate vs HCL etc)

Overall score - 9/10
    This product is great if you are looking for a stimulant driven product with some performance and pump products in there for good measure.

The only things that let it down are its cost per serving value (if that's important to you like it is me) and the underdosed L-Citrulline Malate.

• VarisVaris Posts: 65

Does any product have 8 grams of Citrulline malate, . That would be expensive ASF.

however i see nutrex outlift is 8 grams though, But that's 20 Scoops for mid $70.00.

However, I'm more keen on ping than pump usually.

Yeah it would be at 8,000 mg. To be fair it's not far off the range at 5,000mg, only needs an extra 1,000mg.

Yeah same, had to find something to be negative about when everything else was on point. ;p
  • Chur Mems, correct me if I'm wrong but If creatine is taken as it should be, (loaded and taken consistently etc) then it's probably not going to be of any further benefit if taken in a pre-workout.

• hamdanzhamdanz Posts: 59
    Tolerance of mono? U wot? 5 grams a day, every day for the rest of your life. All you're doing is keeping natural levels saturated. Don't see how you can reach a tolerance l.
  • hamdanzhamdanz Posts: 59
    I'm not a fan of creatine in pwo anyway. Most people who seriously train will take it separately, so a wasted 5 grams of shite tasting ingredient if put in pwo

Yeah, correct. If it's in a PWO it's just added value, as you can take less of a separate creatine product. Like I said, differing opinions. I don't personally care as I just use monohydrate, but if the product already has creatine I'll add less, as I just add it to my PWO anyway.

Gastrointestinal tolerance...