Outbreak nutrition PATHOGEN sample review

Comments

• VarisVaris Posts: 65

Cheers bro, Look Foward to it.

• Chur to varis and the team at xplosiv.co.nz for the samaple

A quick squizz at some of the ingredios, nothing too exciting, but them dosages hit the sweet spot for me

3.2 of B.A. not too much to the point where you feel like the victim of being sodimised by a hedgehog , yet just enough to let you know it's there

1K of ag sulfate, perfect dosage imo, Good to see outbreak nutrition aren't skimping on numbers.
    fark these other guys with their standard 500mg pittance dosage. 1000mg is where it's at

350 mgs of caffeine, it's as much as anyone would need in a pre workout,

Theobromine.... hmmmmmmm chocolate stim

Outbreak nutrition dissolves completely with minimal effort

I was given the Agent orange pineapple flavour, which is confusing, but in a post apocalyptic world where 3 eyed fish swim in the gutters and 2 headed mutated dogs roam the streets in packs, I'm pretty sure there's room for an orange pineapple, nonetheless it tastes pretty good, reminds me of the old DN unstoppable

Workout wise, felt good throughout, not over the top cracky ping, but more of a steady consistent flow, a decent amount of pump due to the perfect dose of ag Sulphate. Endurance is hard to judge on this occasion, as I had to do my workout within a limited time frame before heading to work.

In short it's pretty farken ok.

Solid Review OP

• hamdanzhamdanz Posts: 59

Shot mane, that's decent ingredients

• I likes it....

forgot to mention, theres some cit malate, sausage tree and theacrine in the list.

Yeah, it does have sausage tree. Apparently it's in a more herb form of sausage and seems okay to sell right now as the supplier says.

• GerbilGerbil Posts: 24

@eat-more-pies said:
    3.2 of B.A. not too much to the point where you feel like the victim of being sodimised by a hedgehog , yet just enough to let you know it's there

Solid mental image there.

• The sausage has been around since forevers

I'm bit of a skeptical hippo these days.... I mean just because a supplement has an extract of a plant on its ingredient list which may indeed be a source of a particular compound, it doesn't necessarily mean that extract contained within the supplement contains that particular compound.

On the other hand, when a compound gets banned, history shows that supplement companies have been known in the past to hide certain compounds under the guise of a natural extract...

ie; DMAA and geranium,
    Or
    AMPC and white peony tea, a.K.a. white Chinese tea, a.K.a. Bai mudan tea.
  • eat-more-pieseat-more-pies Posts: 81
    edited October 2017
    @Gerbil Bro that's a mild analogy compared to back in the day when I would write reviews fuelled on AMPC